Guidance on the Evacuation of Disabled Persons from buildings in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
As the responsible person under the legislation you are probably aware that you need to make arrangements for the safe evacuation of all occupants to a place of ultimate safety in the event of fire. This includes disabled persons. We can assist you with evacuation plans and specialist equipment to suit all your needs.
We can provide full surveys and equipment to facilitate disabled access and egress, and assist you in complying with The Equality Act 2010. In this area we offer a "ONE STOP SHOP".
- Risk Assessment
- Annual Audits
- Compliance Plans and Documentation
- Consultation and Negotiation with Enforcing Authorities
- Fire Engineering Solutions
- Fire Alarms
- Emergency Lighting Systems
- Licensed Premises Surveys and Reports
- Full Range of Safety Devices for disabled persons - Are you aware that The Fire Service is not responsible for the evacuation of disabled occupants? As the responsible person you have to make arrangements. We can prepare full evacuation and emergency plans for your guests.
We have specialised in fire safety for hotels and are probably the most experienced Ex Fire Officers in that field.
We can supply the following:
- Induction Loop Systems
- Wheel chair Evacuation Devices
- Disability Awareness Training
These products are available through our associates KTP